Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My roomies invited all my friends and people from the ward. when i first came in i saw that my apartment was decorated and that there was a cake but only my roommates and my friends that are usually over here were sitting on the couch they said happy birthday but they didn't get up or anything. i wasn't sure but i thought that things were a little weird. Sure enough a couple seconds later all these people came running out from the back. then jason told me to go over to the pantry because he said that his present was in there. i knew that something else was up. so i walk over there and all the guys were packed into the pantry. they all came running out almost running over me picking me up and giving me hugs. it was an awesome night. it made my day. i have the best friends ever.

No comments: