Sunday, August 2, 2015

I really do have an AMAZING Life!

So, it has been a long time since I have made a post on here. Oh, only about a couple years, that's all! :)  The reason why I initially stopped blogging was because I had just gotten back from my study abroad in Jerusalem and I didn't really know what else to write about. Nothing seemed as exciting as my trip now that I was back to normal life. So, in the course of trying to think of something amazing to follow up my Jerusalem trip with I ended up not writing anything at all. Recently, I was thinking about taking up blogging again and I got thinking about the name of my blog. The Amazing life of Steen. (Steen is my nickname given to me by my nephews and nieces when they couldn't say my name correctly).  Anyways, I got to thinking how my life is really amazing. I may not be traveling across the world but I have been able to do great things with my life and I have a great support system of family and friends that is greater than any trip that I could take. I truly am blessed.
         This week has been a great week of blessings for my family. My brother Alan was married for time and all Eternity to a wonderful woman Nicole in the Logan temple. It was such a beautiful wedding! I am so happy for them both! My brother has been through a lot these past couple of years and it's so good to see him happy and to find such a great person to share his life with.
                                   

No comments: