Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day!!

Yeah i know i am posting this a little late. Christmas was a lot of fun. We did our traditional opening of the presents we all got a lump of coal as you can see from the picture. Leann and I got a money tree with one hundred dollars on it. :) I only wish that it would actually grow some more money!!!:) Our Christmas morning it was just me, my sister Leann and her boyfriend Chriss, my brother Alan, my mom and my grandma. Later we had another opening of the presents with ALL my sisters, brother-in-laws, aunt and uncle, and my cousins. It was a lot fun. I wish that i had pictures of that but i didn't take any. my bad!!! Christmas was a lot of fun. It was really nice to see all my family. i wish they could all stay a little longer!!!!!! I love my family!!!

No comments: