Monday, December 29, 2008

Dad's Surprise Birthday Party!

Today i have to head back to Rexburg for work. Yuck! i have enjoyed having the time off with my family. Not only did we have fun at Christmas but we had a surprise party for my Dad's birthday. We all went to the golden coral my dad's favorite place to eat. He thought that we were just going with just us but waiting at the restaurant was my dad's brothers and sisters and the rest of his grandkids. We sang happy birthday to him of course and then all of us kids got up and spoke about memories that we had of Dad growing up. Then we watched a slide show that my sister Marcia made that went through my dad's life. It was really fun. I am glad that we could do that for my dad.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

So that's where you are! How fun!!!!
Come home to me soon though! I miss you terribly!

Alyssa said...

what a great birthday and gift! you guys are always so thoughtful of each other. That's one reason I LOVE your family!