Friday, January 2, 2009

I leave for Jerusalem in 4 days!!

The days are counting down. i leave for jerusalem in 4 days!!! my last day of work was today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was so excited about that! sunday i leave for Utah and then i fly out on tuesday the 6th. WOW!!!! i am starting to get a little stressed just because i want to make sure i get everything i need before i leave. i can only take one checked and one carry on and i have to bring everything because you can't find a lot of the stuff there and they are too expensive. Also things have gotten a little scary over there so i am afraid that they are going to keep us in lock down and we won't be able to go anywhere. that would really suck!!!!!!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I am so FREAKING excited & estatic & jealous (even though I've already been there) for you Christine. I'm so glad we can later share this together and our missions together.

You will NEVER be the same again! I can't wait.

I looked up some stuff on Gaza strip (see the pictures on my last post) SCARY real stuff!!

Amanda said...

woohoo jerusalem! feel free to buy me a souvenier :)

ill miss you!