Sunday, March 15, 2009

This past week i have pretty much been inside except for the field trips we went on. We had our mid terms and some of our finals. Even though this past week has been kind of stressful I am just thankful that i have the opportunity to be here. I am so very blessed. I have learned so much and am excited to learn more as i continue my studies here. As you can see from this picture the flowers are starting to bloom and the days just keep getting nicer and nicer. Out here where this picture was taken is a place that a lot of us like to go to study or look down over the old city of Jerusalem. If you don't know already i love it here!

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

http://alyssainholyland.blogspot.com/2008/12/luke-2-merry-christmas-to-all.html

Here you go Christine! I just aimed the camera towards Nazareth (northeast of Jerusalem) and then swung it around the road leading to the separation wall and Jerusalem and said that Joseph and Mary traveled 70? miles to Bethlehem.

Alyssa said...

it's the video in that post.

Unknown said...

Your story is inspirational! I want to go there! I can understand how actually experiencing a touch of those daily activities which our savior himself experienced, would be so wonderful. Thank you for doing such a professional job with your website. Yvonne Rogers