Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I am in Jerusalem!!!

Hey Everybody,
so i made it over to jerusalem. it was a very long 4 flights. i first few to denver then i flew to washington DC and then to Vienna and then to Tela Viv which is a half hour from jerusalem. It is amazing over hear. The center where i am staying sits up on the hill that looks out over the old city of jerusalem. i can see the rock of the dome from my bedroom. there is an amazing auditorium that looks out over the old city. It is beautiful here. i am excited for all the things that i will be able to do and learn while i am here. Tomorrow they are going to take us on a tour of the old city of Jerusalem. i am way excited!!! this is going to be really short because i am really tired and although you will be getting this at 12:40pm it is 9:40pm here. i love all of you and i will right more when i am not suffering from jet lag.

4 comments:

Alicia said...

I am so glad you made it there safely! Post pictures soon!
P.S. I made my 2008 blog into a book- you should do that when you get home!
I love ya!
p.s. what do you want me to do with your shampoo and razor that you left :) hahaha! I hope you don't need them?

Alyssa said...

Yeah Christine! So excited for you. You should save a blog everyday you're there, even if you have to save it as a draft and fill it in later.

You're first blog sounds like my first email home too! Did you get to spend any time in Vienna?

Christine Stinger said...

hey alyssa ya so i only had like an hour layover in Vienna so i couldn't do anything :(

Alyssa said...

oh sad! maybe on the way back?